Combining the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG5250B Dual Fuel Generator is great for the job site, home use and outdoor activities. It runs on either gasoline or liquid propane, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. The Switch & Go Fuel selector switch makes switching from gasoline to liquid propane or from liquid propane to gasoline easy while the generator is running. Powered by a fuel-efficient 224cc engine, it quietly produces reliable power to handle the needs of homeowners and recreational activities. With a 4-gallon steel fuel tank, this generator has an extended run time of 15 hours before refueling.
In addition, the Pulsar PG5250B features a strong powder coat steel frame for rugged durability, and no-flat tires and fold-down locking handle for great mobility.
* Max.output(GAS/LPG): 5250W/4750W
* Rated.output(GAS/LPG): 4250W/3850W
* Engine:224cc Single cylinder
* 4-Stroke, OHV, Air cooled
* Recoil Start; 10” No Flat Tires
* Two 120V Outlets, One 120v /240v Twist Lock, One 30A RV Outlet, 12V DC output
* 3-in-1 Digital meter
* Noise Level: 78dB